Recently, I visited the Lush Oxford Street store and it re-ignited my love for EVERYTHING Lush. My favourite time for Lush is during Christmas but there are hidden treasures in their everyday collection too. I have tried to narrow it down to my top 5 Lush products of ALL time… Or at least just for now! Here they are:
- The Comforter Bubble Bar, £4.95- This is probably one of the best value Lush products because you can get about 4 baths out of it. I love the bubblegum pink it leaves the water, as well as creating lots of bubbles. The smell is mainly blackcurrant fruit pastilles and is one of the few sweet scents in their permanent collection. It’s not my favourite scent ever, but it is pleasant and not as strong as the Comforter shower cream.
- Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment Bath Melts, £2.25 – I LOVE the bath oils at Lush, but they don’t seem to get much hype online. This one is my favourite because of the smell, which is very sweet like Snow Fairy. It makes the bath more luxurious and moisturises your skin, as well as influencing the colour of the bath water. Other bath melts I would recommend are the ‘Floating Island’ one which is white chocolate scented; ‘Razzle Dazzle’ a raspberry, pink melt and an exclusive Oxford Street and LushKitchen one called ‘Monsieur Gustave’- a very pretty purple one.
- Cupcake Face Mask, £7.25- I haven’t used this for a couple of months, since starting my new skincare routine, but I use to very regularly. It is specifically designed for spot-prone, oily, teenage skin- just like mine! The smell is very chocolatey and it can be messy washing it off BUT overall your skin does feel cleaner and fresher afterwards. The ‘Rosy Cheeks’ Lush face mask is nice too, but it was too gentle for my troublesome skin.
- Popcorn Lip Scrub, £5.75- When I was younger I had the ‘Bubblegum’ one but mainly just liked it because it was BRIGHT pink, you could lick it off your lips and it was SO sweet. Also I’m sure it was a lot cheaper! Since then my sister gave me the Popcorn one, which I actually use rather than eat. I think it actually works to exfoliate your lips, obviously it isn’t an essential product but I enjoy using it and it does make my lips feel fresher
- Snow Fairy Christmas collection– I couldn’t do my top favourites without mentioning these Christmas lovelies, that I look forward to using again every year. This range contains all my favourites including the ‘Candy Mountain’ bubble bar and the ‘Father Christmas’ bath bomb which carry the perfectly, sweet scent. Obviously the shower gel is a winner too, I’m one of those people that buys the big bottles to last me the next year! I just love it- always a winner every year.
I haven’t included a bath bomb in my top 5 because I prefer the Bath melts with the Bubble bars AND it was difficult to choose just one. I would probably choose ‘Intergalactic’ or ‘Roller’ (a new find!) both make the bath water very pretty.
There are SO many Lush products and I’m always looking to try new products. I’d love to try some of their haircare or body products, but there are so many options. Let me know your Lush products, I would love to try them!