Lust lists are just products that I want to try and would love to buy. They are mainly higher end beauty buys because I only ever buy it on very rare occasions. It’s like an ongoing shopping list basically, that just never seems to end. Here are my current top 5, but they do tend to change around regularly:
- Too Faced Sweethearts Bronzer, £25: This is top of list for summer because I think it looks wonderful, apparently it smells of chocolate too! The pan is split between two shades of bronzer- a lighter and darker one. It is a shimmery bronzer but from what I’ve read it gives a natural glow- which is what I am looking for!
- Benefit Rollerlash Mascara, £20.50: This sounds like such a lovely, natural and fluttery mascara. I just don’t know if I can ever justify spending £20 on a mascara because there are definitely ones that do a similar job on the highstreet, such as Maybelline’s Lash Sensational.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion, £17: I won’t lie, the packaging is one of the main reasons I have for wanting this. It’s SO cute though. I would like the shade ‘Sin’ because I would probably use it on its own some days because of the glow it gives. This product is interchangeable on my Lush List with the Charlotte Tilbury Shadow sticks because I am just looking for a very simple eyeshadow look.
- Kylie Jenner Cosmetics, Lip Kits and Highlighters: Unfortunately, I think that Kylie’s products will always be on my Lush List because of the custom fees that we have to pay in the UK, but a girl can dream. I love the Kardashians and these products looks so dreamy. The new Kylighters look gorgeous especially the shade ‘Strawberry Shortcake’ which is filled with pink sparkly gorgeousness. Then there are Kylie’s signature Lip Kits that seem like such a staple. There are so many options, I am not picky haha! The new Kim collaboration looks lovely but then the traditional shades like ‘Posie K’, ‘KoKo K’ and ‘Kristen’ have all caught my eye.
- Too Faced Peach Palette, £39: I would just love a high end eyeshadow palette, I don’t really have any palettes! Shocking, I know. I am not very creative with my eye make-up but this palette looks so lovely. I would definitely consider the Urban Decay Naked palettes too, but I find it difficult to choose between them all!
Have you tried any of these products? What products are on your Lust Lists? My list is always changing depending on the seasons, my mood and new releases but these have been staples for a couple of months… Maybe I’ll have to treat myself post-exams!
Don’t forget to treat yourself too,