I will try not to do the typical ramble about how quickly June has gone… but know that I REALLY can’t believe it is almost July! We’re halfway to Christmas, my FAVOURITE time of the year! Anyway, here are my monthly favourites including a little bit of everything this time:
- LUSH D’Fluff Shaving Soap, £5.95: Summer= CONSTANT shaving to keep my skin summer-ready. I’ve found this improves the process slightly with the refreshing strawberry scent and
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, £3.99: This was part of my Drugstore Minimal Make-up look and, even more so this June, it has become a real STAPLE. We’ve had a heatwave in the UK at the moment and I CANNOT cope, so this helps to try and save my shiny forehead… it’s a big task but I think this powder gives it a good go.
- Barry M Passionfruit Gelly Nail Pain, £3.99: I usually have a nail polish favourite and this month is no exception! For me, this is the PERFECT coral shade and pops a tan like crazy. It’s a perfect summer toe shade that co-ordinates well with pretty much all of my outfits and sandals.
- Bardot Tops: These have definitely been a favourite this month! They make summer clothes more bearable for a body-conscience gal. I find they cover me up but keep me cool- the perfect formula. I’ve found most of my favourites are from New Look, mainly online because in-store I was not as impressed!
- Love Island: One of my FAVOURITE tv shows has returned this month and I am loving it. I am completely addicted. I’m hoping most of you will already be watching it, but if you haven’t then you really need to give it a try especially if you’re a reality show junkie like me! My favourites at the moment are Marcel and Gabby, but they change daily because the show is so fast-paced and people can instantly become unlikable.
Let me know what’ve you been loving in the comments below!