After a bit of retail therapy throughout the month I thought I would post my first haul post! These are probably my favourite posts to read BUT for the sake of my bank account I’m going to limit my own ‘haul-ing’ to maximum once a month! Another thing that I want to do with my hauls is have a follow up post with maybe one or two products because despite my LOVE for hauls sometimes you never hear their further thoughts- so in the following weeks definitely come back for more on these products! Here’s a bit of what I’ve been buying this month:
- Boot’s Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Spot Wand, £4.49: If you’ve read my Blushing about… Skincare post then you’ll know I have oily, spot-prone skin and was trying a Body Shop oil to target my blemishes. I used it for a few months but haven’t seen significant results from that specific product (I still like other products from that skincare routine!) so decided to give this a go! I’ve used this range from Boots in the past but then turned to The Body Shop, hopefully this dual-ended wand will make my skin smooth!
- Boot’s Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Pore and Facial Strips: I can’t help but LOVE seeing people peel off nose strips… bit gross I know so wanted to have a go myself! I think they can give more noticeable results than face masks too. Hopefully this will work with the spot wand to help me feel better with my skin whilst not drying it out too much.
- LUSH R&B Hair Moisturiser, £11.95: I’ve wanted to look try some LUSH haircare for a while and with the humidity I thought now is as good a time as ever! This product is designed to hopefully fight my frizz whilst enhancing my curls. I don’t love the smell but I don’t mind that AT ALL if it works.
- Maybelline Superstay 7 Day Nails in Nude Rose, £4.49: As you might have seen in my Basic Girls Guide to: Nails I am VERY Barry M focused when it comes to nails but recently I’ve found that the shade range doesn’t always have what I’m looking for. I still love them but I wanted more nude-y, sophisticated and subtle colours so I had a look at other brands and found this one which is a perfect pinky colour.
- Maybelline Superstay 3D Gel Effect Plumping Top Coat, £5.99: I have been using the Barry M Plumpy top coat for a while but it’s started to go VERY gloopy and made bubbles on my nails! So I wanted to give a new one a try which hopefully will have more longevity.
This month I’ve tried to resist much make-up purchases just because I’ve been fairly satisfied with the products I have and wanted to focus on trying to target other areas like my spots- which hopefully in turn will help my make-up sit more smoothly! I hope this has provided some inspiration for your shopping list… although I’m sure you don’t need any haha!
Comment below your favourite purchase this month!