For the final installation of my Christmas Haul week we’ve got BOOKS! Some of these books I bought last Christmas but I haven’t got round to reading them so I’m guessing it’s okay to include them! They’re romantic, Chick-lit books mainly obviously with a big Christmas influence… they sound dreamy?! I love reading over Christmas by the tree with a cup of tea! These will make a lovely gift too and if you want to buy some non-seasonal books then you can look here YA Summer Reading Recommendations. So here are a selection of Christmas books that I’ve bought:
The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan: I bought this last year when it was in Zoella’s book club but haven’t got round to reading it. I also have Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle: This is a collection of short festive stories, I use to love John Green’s books so I’m looking forward to giving this a read. These two are the perfect YA Christmas gifts for any teenage bookworms in your life!
My Christmas book collection!
The Cosy Chocolate Shop by Caroline Roberts: I bought this a couple of weeks ago for the title alone. Chocolate and Christmas are two of my FAVOURITE things. I can’t wait to start reading this… with some chocolate of course. Another book I’ve picked up is How to Stuff Up Christmas by Rosie Blake which is more of a comedy chick-lit festive book! It follows Eve who has broken up from her fiancé and is trying to move on. It is set in England and looks so lovely, a very cosy read!
I really hope you’ve enjoyed reading this haul/ general Christmas book recommendations post! I’m actually reading The Twelve Dates of Christmas by Lisa Dickenson and I’m really enjoying that so I would recommend that one too! So I hope this has encouraged you to take some time out over this busy period and read a festive book.
I hope you’re still enjoying this beautiful month. I’m posting more regularly as it is my favourite time of the year, so I have LOADS to say. This week is my ‘Christmas Haul’ week, you can read my Christmas Lush Haul from Monday then there is a Christmas book haul coming on Friday- so stick around for those! Today is all about homeware and Christmas decor that will transform your bedroom. I’m focusing mine around the bedroom because that is where I go crazy with Christmas Decor. This post will include 3 tips followed by a few specific product recommendations- I hope you enjoy it!
Christmas Decorating Tips:
- Christmas Only: Now when it comes to December I like to get all the festive trinkets out and I swap them out with the non-festive items. This is important in avoiding clutter. If you keep everything out then it will begin to feel cramped which is not a good look. Also by removing the other pieces you can have a clear out too and it makes January a little more bearable.
- Make Use of What you Have: It doesn’t matter the size of your bedroom or your budget- even the simplest of changes will make your room feel instantly more Christmassy. For instance, a Christmas card in a photo frame and some cheap fairy lights will make any corner feel festive. Also remember what you bought last year and check through that before you begin shopping again this year- that way you will always have the perfect amount of decor.
- Enjoy it: So many people see decorating for christmas as a chore or just a money-drain. BUT if it is done right then it can truly make your December even more magical. Especially after long days I LOVE coming into my bedroom in the evening to relax and when January comes I will definitely miss the festive decor, so enjoy it whilst it lasts.
5 Homeware Pieces I’ve bought Christmas 2017:
- H&M Christmas-Print Cushion Cover, £3.99: H&M have a good collection of cushion covers some simply with patterns and other with phrases on. Be sure to check the sizes though, if you’re buying for a cushion you already have. These are an easy way on making your room appear instantly more festive.
- Matalan Fair Isle Christmas Throw, £5: This is quite a reasonably sized blanket, that looks lovely draped across the bottom of my bed. It is not the thickest but it is very soft and good value for money!
Pictured: Festive throw and Cushion Cover
- Matalan Stocking Christmas Duvet Cover, £20: This year I made the commitment of going for a Christmas duvet…. and I LOVE IT. Mine is relatively subtle and brings my bedroom together. It goes very nice with the cushions and throw, making getting out of bed in the morning very difficult.
- Amazon Snowflakes, £1.93: These are very good money and if your budget is small then these will definitely be worth it. You get lots of snowflakes within the pack and make EVERYTHING look christmassy. I put the snowflakes down all my walls and on the window- they come in silver and white which catch the lights beautifully.
- Paperchase Wooden Christmas Tree Ornament, £12: This is an adorable little edition to any home over Christmas. It is fairly small and looks adorable on my Christmas shelf. It took a little while to get all the baubles on and it set up but once it was sorted, it was lovely!
Hopefully you have enjoyed this festive haul! I think the home is a crucial part of Christmas so it is important to give it some festivity. I hope your home is full of lovely decor this Christmas, and most importantly full of love! *Cheesiness over* Let me know your favourite Christmas home piece that you have below.
Hopefully see you Friday for a Christmas book haul,
It is obvious that we all love Lush all year round but, like with most things, it gets better over Christmas! I have to limit myself because this is already an expensive time of the year. The way I do this is through ‘advent baths’ so the 4 Sunday’s before Christmas I have a Lush bath… it’s a good technique to limit spending! I make these baths as festive as possible and make sure I do lots of Lush research before. My favourite is ‘Snow Fairy’ which I put on my Christmas list, like I have done for years, so I haven’t purchased any yet myself but thought I’d make it clear that I LOVE it. The sweet, snow fairy scents are the ones I go for so keep that in mind when you see the products! SO here is the Christmas products I’ve bought from Lush this Christmas:
- Candy Mountain Bubble Bar, £3.25: For a ‘Snow Fairy’ lover this has to be one of the first things you go for in Lush! The sweet bubblegum scent mixed with the pretty pink design makes this a complete winner for me! I usually get two baths out of this, or just one if I want bubble central! The smell really lingers which I love AND if you lightly get it in your hair then your hair smells of candy floss when it dries… I just love it.
- Tree- D Bath Melt, £4.50: I love the bath melts from Lush because they’re a nice little addition to a simple bath. This smells slightly citrus-y but it is definitely not over-powering or sour. It comes with two melts, which stand to make a tree- it looks adorable next to the bath!
- My Two Front Teeth Bubble Bar, £3.95: When I initially saw this online I was not overly excited by it… then I smelt it in real life and it made my list immediately. It is a sweet vanilla scent, with a hint of blackberry. It is reasonably small and I am not sure of the bubble-scale it will produce yet, but if its like Candy Mountain it should be wonderful.
Pictured: Christmas Sweater Bath Bomb and My Two Front Teeth Bubble Bar, featuring my Christmas throw!
- Christmas Sweater Bath Bomb, £4.50: This is a new one this year and it is VERY cute. I love the colour and design, it is so festive. I’m not particularly in love with the smell because it is quite fruity. Hopefully it will not be too strong in the bath and it is not unbearable. The design was too pretty for me to turn it down though.
- Shoot for the Stars Bath Bomb, £4.50: I had this one last year and LOVED it. The stars are mini bath melts so they stay in your water and it turns the water a similar pattern to Intergalactic. Throughout the year I don’t tend to indulge in bath bombs, but this one is a 2-in-1 so I was looking forward to picking it up.
Hopefully you’ve enjoyed this Lush haul! They’re one of my favourite posts to read and I love following all the lush accounts on instagram, so I’m glad I can begin to join in the fun with these Christmas goodies! This post commences my Christmas haul week, with another one coming Wednesday and Friday so do ‘follow’ to be notified for them! Let me know what Lush product is your ultimate favourite and if there are any you’re missing this year! I miss the ‘Yog Nog’ toffee one or ‘Father Christmas’ both were so lovely but are not available this year!
See you Wednesday,
I hope you’re enjoying all the Christmas content like my previous posts Ways to Spread the Spirit of Christmas and Favourite Things to do in December! Today I’m talking about something that I probably could do a few blog posts on BUT I’m trying to limit this to one… I ABSOLUTELY love Christmas films! I’ve gone for my ultimate favourites that I reach for every single year BUT I just wanted to add that on ‘Netflix or the Christmas movie channels you can find some really cute movies. Some of the favourites that I’ve recently found are ‘A Cookie Cutter Christmas’ and ‘A Christmas Prince’! They’ve not made it into my ALL TIME list because they’re new finds but still very festive, enjoyable and I would recommend watching. So here are 5 of my ultimate, all time, ride or die, MOST FAVOURITE Christmas movies:
- The Holiday: I’m pretty sure this is one of my favourite films EVER like whatever the month. The old man, Arthur, in this film absolutely breaks my heart because he is just adorable! I love the happy ending and the perfect cast like Jude Law and Kate Winslet. It follows a Christmas house swap between two women- one from Surrey, England and the other in LA. It has the perfect mixture of romance, comedy and emotional scenes…I can’t think of any reason for you not to absolutely LOVE this.
- The Nativity! This is such a classic British film and is really nostalgic! It follows a class who’s Christmas play is going to be seen by Hollywood. The kids in it are ADORABLE and so his Mr Poppy- the crazy teaching assistant. I really love the songs in it and can’t wait to see the stage version later this month. This is perfect to watch with the family.
A few of my Christmas films!
- Love Actually: Another British Christmas classic but this one is definitely less for kids! I think we’ve all seen this film so I won’t ramble BUT be ready for ALL the feels. It’s completely perfect and has everything you would want in a Christmas film.
- Arthur Christmas: I actually saw this when it first came out in the cinema and wasn’t that into… Then years later it was on TV and I have watched it on REPEAT since then! I have this saved on to the telly now and I have watched it a ridiculous amount of times throughout the year. Santa basically forgets a child’s present and his son goes on an adventure to give it to her… it is honestly hilarious! This film has me creasing with laughter overtime and is so endearing.
- Miracle on 34th Street: Now this one has a lot of competition with ‘Grounded’ which is a film that does not get enough attention! This one won simply because it is a classic. It is one that your whole family can enjoy and probably have done for years. I love the Father Christmas in this film, Kriss Kringle is just the nicest man ever and his cuteness makes me want to cry every time I watch this film.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this list of my favourite Christmas films and hopefully it has given you some new options to delve into! I do love the traditional classics too like Elf, Home Alone and Four Christmases but these are my top 5. I hope your December is filled with cosy Christmas movie marathons- it really is the most wonderful time of the year.
I hope you’re enjoying all your advent calendars and the Vlogmases! Today’s post is probably going to be the most important that I publish ALL month. I know it’s a bit soppy but it is really important! The real magic of Christmas comes from within and spreading goodness and joy. So I wanted to share a few ways to do that, that you might have not thought about before! One way that I do this is by doing a ‘Random Act of Kindness’ in the days leading up to Christmas- but obviously I try to carry it on. I’ll be completely honest I’m not the best at all of this but this time of year I like to give it my best shot. So here we go:
- Give Time: I think that time is one of the nicest things you can give someone, time free from your phone and distractions. One way you could do this is helping different family members or sending some old friends a Christmas card to let them know you are still thinking of them. I usually help my grandparents put up their Christmas tree in an evening which is a nice way of spending festive time with them. This one also includes giving time to yourself which is just as important- so remember that one!
- Join National or Local Campaigns: You can do simple things like wearing a Christmas jumper on the ‘Save the Children’ campaign day. There are also local campaigns you might want to join if you have a look on the internet. For example, at my university they run lots of Christmassy things like the ‘Santa Run’ or you can make up shoeboxes to send to less fortunate children. The campaigns near you will probably all differ but they are all important to help.
- Giving: It doesn’t have to be a lot of money just some loose change when out shopping is enough! Perhaps you could buy a hot chocolate for some of the homeless people in your area when out shopping! There are so many ways you can give money because there are so many people who need it across the world, so if you have any spare change this Christmas you could research where you would like to give it the most. If you go on Oxfam’s website you can buy presents for people and the money goes to helping children in Africa, they start from £5 and would be a lovely gift. You can read more about it here.
- Simply be Kind: This is the easiest one because it doesn’t cost a single penny. You can just smile at someone in the street, help them with their shopping or just compliment your friends more. These are the little things that you’ll probably realise you do already, but it’s nice to spend a little more time doing them this month.
Hopefully this post has encouraged you to spread some festive goodwill! If you want some more ideas then I’ve written a similar less-festive post here Spreading Kindness. This is one of the basic Christmas principles and I think it is nice to have a few extra ideas of ways to spread festive joy during December.
See you Friday,
This is my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE time of the year and I’m so happy to be blogging throughout it. For some people it’s summer that makes them tick or New Year, maybe autumn and Halloween? For me it is 100% Christmas- it always has been. It’s the holiday that I give EVERYTHING to. Do you like the new blog decor? I think it’s pretty obvious that I am very lost when it comes to all the fancy stuff and I am pretty much all about the writing! Anyway now this beautiful time is upon us I wanted to go crazy on festive blog posts, so I’ll be uploading Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 11am until Christmas. This time of the year is one I was most looking forward to blogging about because I feel like there is SO much I want to say. I’m going to start off with sharing 4 of my most favourite things to do in December to get you feeling festive:
- Christmas Markets: I LOVE a Christmas market, they’re the perfect places to wrap-up warm and mooch around all the festive stalls. You can either go to the bigger ones like Bath and Manchester, or look for local gift fairs. There are such a range of christmas markets from big to small and its best to have a look online or at reviews before you make a big trip. They’re the perfect places for finding gifts for people you weren’t sure what to get because you’ll find hidden gems and things you never would have thought of.
- Carol Concerts: Personally, I think it’s important to remember the reason for the season and going to a carol concert is the perfect way to honour that! I love singing some carols and seeing the nativity. If you don’t want to commit to a whole service then you could go to a smaller service like the ‘Shoppers Carols’ which I went to once whilst visiting Bath Christmas carols. You could even just stop to listen to some carols whilst Christmas shopping- anything is better than nothing.
- Christmas Shopping: This is a real event for me. I buy a Christmas organiser and spend hours scouring the the internet to find my family the perfect gifts… along with some Christmas homeware and gift wrap! I LOVE it. I like to make a real day of it and write a list of shops down to make sure I don’t forget anything. I like to do a massive trip then pick up any other pieces from spontaneous shopping places like markets.
- Christmas Family Time: This covers a wide variety of my favourite Christmassy things. You can have a Christmas movie day, go for a drive to see Christmas lights in your festive pyjamas whilst listening to Christmas songs or visit a festive trail. There are more and more activities available each year and you’ll definitely be able to find one for all the family near you. Simply being able to play a board game by the fire will do- you can choose how festive you want to go.
This is just a small list to get us started with festivities. If you’re needing any help with Christmas spirit then stick around for lots more coming up this month! I hope you get up to lots of Christmassy activities however you choose to celebrate.
See you Wednesday!
I can’t believe my absolute FAVOURITE time of the year is here… at last! I know this year has gone quickly but for me its ALL about Christmas so I couldn’t be more thrilled. I’ve tried not to do go full Christmas on here yet because I want December to be special and SO festive- like wait for this people. Anyway, these are the things I’ve been enjoying throughout November with a few Christmassy bits but mainly trying to stick to ‘normal stuff’ too haha! Here they are:
- Tanya Burr’s Chasing the Sun Peonies Illuminating Powder, £7.49: I’ve definitely mentioned this before and it features in my Top 5 Favourite Blushes post if you want to hear more about it. This month I have been reaching for it CONSTANTLY to enhance my cold, rosy cheeks. I absolutely love it, although I wish it had a little less glitter. It’s a blush-highlighter product and in the morning before uni I just put some of this on my cheeks and I look 10 times more awake.
- A Bad Mom’s Christmas: I’m trying not to overload my November favourites with Christmas pieces but I saw this in the cinema last week and LOVED it. It had the perfect amount of Christmas to plot ratio. It’s the sequel to ‘Bad Moms’ but if you haven’t seen it I still think you will really enjoy it. It focuses on the mum’s relationship with their mum’s which I though was super cute and made it really special. It is hilarious too and I can’t wait to get it on DVD to watch it again next Christmas- 10/10 recommend.
- I’m a Celebrity Get me out of Here: This is my ALL TIME favourite TV show! All year I look forward to the jungle returning with Ant and Dec- it’s the best! This year I am LOVING it as always! My favourites when I’m writing this are Amir and Toff who I think are endearing and hilarious. Sitting down to watch this with all the fam is the highlight of every evening- I hope you’re all loving it too!
- Niall Horan’s album ‘Flicker’: I absolutely LOVE this album- I feel like a proud parent listening to this. I love listening to this just to chill out and it’s very Ed Sheeran/ Adele vibes. There are lots of songs I love on this album and there isn’t any I skip- which is the sign of a good album.
- Cadbury Chocolate Mousse Snowman: I LOVE THESE SO MUCH. They are little snowmen filled with bubbley chocolate mousse. I pick these up constantly because they’re only around for Christmas so it’s fine to go crazy- right?! I would recommend picking these up throughout Christmas if you love Wispa’s or just Dairy Milk in general- you’ll LOVE these.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this post- let me know what you’re loving in the comments! Throughout December I’m going to be posting VERY regularly with FULL Christmassy posts- I cannot wait! I’m aiming for Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 11am so if you’re festive crazy like myself then stick around- I would really appreciate it! If not then I hope you have the loveliest festive season, don’t forget to treasure every moment and spread kindness this Christmastime.
December is approaching fast and I could not be more excited! Before we go FULL SCALE Christmas I wanted to have a couple of final posts reflecting on Autumn- with my November favourites coming on Thursday! I’ve not done one of these posts before but I’ve seen other people do them and really enjoyed seeing everyone’s recommendations. Usually in my favourites I mention something I’ve been watching but today I wanted to dedicate a whole post to the things I’ve been watching over the last three months. I’ve split them into three groups just to make it a bit of a less daunting list… bear in mind this is over three months although I’m all for a Netflix binge! So here are some of my favourite things I’ve been watching throughout this Autumn:
- The Vampire Diaries: I’ve mentioned this a few times on my blog but this time I have officially completed all eight seasons. I’m so proud. I REALLY, really loved it! I found it a bit difficult to get into at the beginning but you just have to keep going and then something will just click. I think it’s because there are lots of mystical concepts to get your head around at the beginning- once you’ve got them nailed you’ll be in for a treat. I would 10/10 recommend if you like Pretty Little Liars mixed with a bit of Twilight.
- Jack Whitehall’s ‘Travels with my Father’: This is a cute, funny show that is good to just have in the background- it doesn’t take much concentration. It is basically Jack and his Dad on their tour of Asia for a ‘gap year’. It’s not the BEST show ever but it is kind of what you would expect- it did seem a little too staged. If you’re a fan of Jack or some of his other shows like ‘Fresh Meat’ or ‘Bad Education’ then I’m sure you’ll enjoy this.
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle: I saw this quite early on in Autumn but I absolutely LOVED it. It is the sequel to ‘Kingsman’ which is a secret service in London and it stars Colin Firth and Tarun Egerton- what a cutie! I’m not usually into action films but this is probably the one I have enjoyed the most. This one had Channing Tatum in too which makes it even better. If you can get your head around some farcical moments then you’ll really enjoy it.
- Murder on the Orient Express: This is an adaption of Agatha Christie’s novel and, honestly, the all-star cast really drew me to it. The older members in my family really loved this but I was not so into it- I just found it a bit slow and confusing. However, this is not my typical favourite genre but I think it’s nice to try and watch different films sometimes. If you’re into mystery and detective films then you’ll probably love this.
- Educating Greater Manchester: This was a really endearing series and if you went to a secondary school in the UK you’ll probably find it very nostalgic. It is a fly-on-the-wall documentary-style series that follows a school in Salford. If you’re not from the UK then this will be VERY insightful for you. Its a lovely cosy show that will make you want to laugh and cry.
- Counting On: This is one of my favourite shows, pretty much EVER. It follows the Duggar family in America who have 19kids, but now it follows the older children. This series followed Joy’s wedding and was really cute- although she is not my favourite Duggar. I cannot wait for the next series. It is on TLC and I absolutely love watching this with a cuppa tea and my mum.
I hope you have enjoyed this post, seeing a few things I have been watching this season! I definitely think I will do these again because there are too many things to put in a favourites- there isn’t enough room in those! I know that winter is prime-time for good TV with there being a Christmas overload- I CANNOT WAIT. Let me know what Christmas shows you are most looking forward to this festive period. I also hope you enjoy watching any of the films or shows I have suggested!
Today I wanted to share my top 3 most-loved and most re-purchased make-up products. I thought this was a nice way of sharing some of my favourite pieces that can go unnoticed within monthly favourites because they’re not new. I think these posts are the best way of showing products that you REALLY love because these have stood the test of time. This is kind of like the ‘Holy Grail’ tag but I haven’t gone for a whole look. I’ve decided to go with 5 products that I have been using for years basically and have been extremely well-loved. Here they are:
- Collection Perfection Lasting Concealer, £4.19: Original… I know? Anyway I didn’t want to pretend I have used another concealer so I’m being honest and saying that I completely fell for the hype and I never looked back. I LOVE this. It is perfect for my spotty skin and stays put pretty well- these are my two criteria for a good concealer. I used this throughout school and it’s a product I trust.
- Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick in Bronze: I couldn’t find this online but I’m pretty sure I’ve seen it in shops recently… I’ve had this years! That probably means I should re-purchase but I still have some left! This is my favourite bronzer/ highlighter combination and it is perfect for paler, pinker skin. I find it difficult to find a good bronzer for my skin tone and this is the one that I constantly reach for- mainly during the summer months. It keeps a lovely warm, healthy glow and it appears quite underrated online but definitely give it a go if you see it around!
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, £3.99: I know this is talked about a lot on the internet BUT that was how I have found some of my favourite products- so hopefully I can help you find some too. This is perfect for my oily skin and it does its best at keeping the shine away- I mean it is no miracle worker lets me honest but it does enough.
- Rimmel Brow this way Styling Gel in Clear, £3.99: I recently spoke about this in my Basic Girls Guide to… Eyebrows post- so you can hear a more in-depth review there. Basically I love this to give my brows a bit of shape and to keep them put without any ‘crispy’ residue. I have re-purchased this for years as it is the perfect product for ‘no make-up’ make-up days- which I have regularly.
- Barry M Gelly Nail Polish in Acai Smoothie, £3.99: This is one of my MOST used nail polishes and one of the few that I actually re-purchased which I’ve never really done with nail polish before. I didn’t completely finish the last bottle but it went a gloopy because I had it for so long. Its a lovely mixture of pink and purple with a high-shine finish and I have been reaching for this nail polish for years and years, and continue to today!
Hopefully you’ve enjoyed this post seeing some of my most favourite make-up products that I have trusted for years. I think its nice to have some key make-up bits that you can rely on and always go back to in your collection- these are definitely 5 of mine. Let me know some of yours below and if you agree with my choices!
Today’s post is kind of like a part two to my 5 Bag Essentials: Emergency Edition post. As I said these are similar to a ‘What’s in my bag’ post but split into different things to put in your bag… as if it needs to be any more full! I think they’re good incase you’re going on a trip then you might be able to check through these posts for things to remember or if you’re like me then it’s just nice to know what other people are carrying in their bag! ANYWAY I’ve put this as a ‘beauty edition’ so some make-up and hair bits that I like to carry around with me. So here they are:
- Nivea Original Care Caring Lip Balm, £1.65: This is my go-to lip balm of choice so a tube of this pretty much goes with me everywhere. I don’t find it too sticky and it doesn’t overly dry out my lips hours later- which I have had with other lip balms. I think it’s a good all-rounder and you can get tinted versions if you’re looking to add a sheen to your lips.
- Benefit Travel Blushes, £12.50: I LOVE these- anything in miniature form is instantly 100x cuter! I find these an essential because they instantly give my look a boost and make me look more ‘put together’. A little bit of blush can transform your face and adds a healthy glow- which is definitely what I need after a long day out! These ones come with little brushes too which is perfect because I don’t want to be carrying full size blush brushes around.
- Bobby pins and Hair tie: Is this beauty? Anyway I’m including this as probs one of my KEY essentials. My hair is curly, frizzy and fairly long so these are NEEDED to keep it out of my face. I find that in the morning I enjoy my hair down but by midday I need it out of the way so I’m always searching for bobby pins and scrunchies- if you’re looking for a way to store bobby pins they have little tins in Paperchase or use an empty tic-tac box.
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, £4.19: A concealer is handy to carry around for touch ups and incase you get a new spot throughout the day… trust me it can happen! This is my concealer of choice because it is particularly good for covering up blemishes and is not very brightening. It is easier to apply, blends well with your finger and the sleek packaging makes it very easy to carry around.
- Setting Powder: I haven’t specified a powder because I have not yet found the perfect travelling setting powder. I use Rimmel’s ‘Stay Matte’ powder usually but I would not recommend it too much for regular travel because the lid is prone to breaking, the powder can shatter fairly easily AND it does not come with a mirror or applicator. I have travelled with it before- and I definitely think some kind of ‘matting’ product is needed for my oily skin but I don’t have a really good one to recommend yet! Another option would be ‘blotting paper’ or usually if I’m feeling especially shiny I simply pat my face with a tissue- which essentially does the same thing.
Hopefully this has given you some beauty bag inspo! I think it is difficult finding products that aren’t too heavy to carry around but are still useful- so hopefully these are a few examples but let me know if you have anymore in a comment below!
Have a lovely week,